-For second time in POWDER Magazine (Sept 2013 issue) Pages 118-129
Proud and thankful, that after all this years (since 1999) of guiding in Frey hut area, Bariloche, Argentina , we got a full article of what we do best: Skiing Steeps in between Granite spires!
In 2012 came famous photographer Grant Gunderson, Ski athlete Michelle Parker, KC Deane and writer Dan Kostrzewski to do this article with us. We really have been doing so much in that area, that we can show you every little corner and hidden spot. I was thinking was going to be only few pages in POWDER Magazine, and as huge surprise they place a full 10 pages article in center of the magazine. Thank you!
Seth Morrison & Oakley with Andescross
In the winter of 2012, The team of Oakley in partnership with Mark Lassester hired Jorge Kozulj, UIAGM Mountain guide in Patagonia to do a gear product development session/ test with the Ski Icon and Rock Star Seth Morrison. We spent few days in the backcountry of Bariloche, Argentina to ski some chutes together with the crew, including the film producer Constantine Papanicolau,creator of Seth’s biography in the movie “An Ordinary Skier” a must see if you like skiing culture
Here some pictures:
Frommer's and Footprints Travel Guide Books recommend our services as Mountain, Ski and Alpine Guiding Operators in the Northern Patagonian Andes of Argentina and Chile.
- Powder Magazine – September 2010
- Skiing the Crater of Volcano Puyehue in the Patagonian Andes of Chile!
- In September 2009 we worked with the film crew Rocky Mountains Sherpas and Nate Nash (cameraman for Matchstick Production for 10 + years). We had a blast organizing logistics, guiding, and helping with the filming the Crater of Volcano Puyehue in Chile as it was skied by world-class athletes from Salomon, Helly Hansen, and 4frnt Skis: Mark Abma, Eric Hjorleifson and Chris Rubens. They shot footage to create an environmental film and a TV show for Salomon Freeski TV.
Our Film Work with Salomon and The North Face athletes is described in this link
Our trip with SALOMON FREESKI TV episode - description at 4Front Skis blog by Eric Hjorleifson
- TRANSWORLD SNOWBOARDING MAGAZINE
article. Volume 24 issued February 2011 has an article about snowboarding trip into the crater of Volcano Puyehue with The North Face Athletes, Xavier de le Rue, Lucas Debari and DCP, David C Porcheron.
Full story : http://andescross.blogspot.com/2010/09/snowboarding-crater-of-volcan-puyehue.html
Story as described by pro snowboarder Xavier De Le Rue
– Is the best, high quality magazine about Mountaineering, Alpinism, Climbing, and Skiing in Argentina. World-class articles and edition with colorful photos.
These two articles feature our guide, Jorge Kozulj.
Thank you to Esteban De Gregoris, first a climber, then owner and editor.
Revista # 9
- Scramble Guidebooks from Canadahas recommended us to its readers, check it here!- Our article in the NEWS - Antarctica trip 2009 Rio Negro, Provincial Newspaper
Greg Hill had the goal to ski 2 million vertical feet before the end of 2010 He is from Revelstoke, Canada and an athlete for Arcteryx, Polartec, Dynafit and Backcountry.com. Greg came down to Patagonia in August 2010 and got some turns in with Jorge in the backcountry of Bariloche.
Here are his comments about us: Thanks, Greg!
|What is UIAGM?|
|Trips dates calendar|
|What is Patagonia?|
|In the news|
|Backcountry ski touring|
|Join a Group Trip|
|Patagonia Trip Notes|
|Souvenir & Rentals|
|Versión en Español
Andescross latest news
on our blog!
Andescross team is supported by:
|Andescross is recommended by:
Andes Cross Outdoor guiding in Patagonia